Monday 11 May 2009

packing...

Just a quick hello tonight as I'm busy packing to go away on a conference with work tomorrow. Unfortunately it's held on the other side of the country, so I have to fly as it only takes an hour, instead of about 7 hours. My flight leaves at 7.30am, which means I have to be at the airport at 6.30am, which means I have to leave the house at 5.40am at the very latest, which means I have to get up at...no I'm gonna stop there as it's too depressing especially as my conference doesn't start until 12.30pm, yep and I'm gonna be there at about 9am because there isn't a later flight, grrrrrrr!

going away2

The other bad thing is that I'm only away for a night so am just taking cabin luggage, so there's no space for my beloved camera to fit - double ggggrrrrr!

going away

Check out my crazy wash bag though, I was searching like mad for a new one, (as my old one is just about dead and falling apart)and couldn't find anything that was just a plain washbag shape big enough to fit in everything. Later after coming up with zilch I went to Borders Books where they have a Paperchase and I came across this crazy bag! I guess I won't manage to leave it behind in some hotel room! Quite why they were selling wash bags is anyone's business but the size is right!

Hope you've all had a nice Monday, I'm off to bed soon lol - see you all when I get back!

3 comments:

triplej said...

Hope your trip has gone well! I love your washbag! Its so fun. Good old paperchase! I could browse Borders for hours and hours and hours... surprised you got out in time to catch your flight!

Liz said...

oh, i like the bag! and it's perfect for your trip!

Martina said...

Hello! Hope your conference goes well! Love that washbag..it is really hard to find one that fits everything! Just thought I'd let you know that I have "published" my blog (all a bit scary really!) so you can check it out if you like! www.six-black-dots.blogspot.com Still working on my pay it forward plans! Have a great day!