Sunday 19 July 2009

I've been tagged!

Thanks to the lovely Hanna from Craftykin who tagged me, so here goes...

What is your current obsession?
mmm I think that would be wanting to try and shoot some film instead of digital just to have a play around really...

What are you wearing today?
Um a pair of black linen trousers a blue top and my converse.

What's for dinner?

Ha! Well, it's supposed to be fresh pasta,with pesto,(both homemade)but this will be my first time making fresh pasta so let's just wait and see. On the plus side I've just made the pesto, so worse case scenorio we're having it with dried pasta!

pesto

What would you eat for your last meal?
Wow, this is difficult, I think if it really was my last meal then I'd want to be somewhere lovely like the beach, eating hot salty fish and chips.

space to think

What's the last thing you bought?
A banjo case for M's birthday

What are you listening to right now?
Right now? As in this second? Nothing actually but I'm totally loving the sound of Keren Ann at the moment

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?

If I've only got an hour then probably to see the Grand canyon - it looks so amazing when I've seen it in films - I can't get over how amazing and huge it looks!

What do you love most about where you currently live?

I live in a rural area, so just the fact that I'm surrounded by hills and greenery and it's so lovely to get out and about in nature - very relaxing.

spider

What is your favorite colour?
Mmmm I think I would have to say blue, though this changes all the time I do have a soft spot for blues.

My

What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe?

Probably the little black dress that I got married in, it was a pretty laid back affair!

Describe your personal style?
Pretty relaxed, usually with converse or flip flops! Oh and I love vintage clothing as well.

What were you doing ten years ago?

Living at the seaside and training to be a homeopath. I did work as a self employed homeopath for a while but couldn't get enough business as I live out in the sticks. I still use it though for friends and family.

If you had £100 now, what would you spend it on?
As I've just recently got into running, I think the Garmin Forerunner looks pretty neat. It measures your pace, distance and heart rate and you upload it to your computer to see pretty graphs on what's going on when you're running!


What are you going to do after this?

Maybe potter around the garden if the rain holds off.

13th july/2008 - Gardening (while the sun is actually out!)

What are your favourite films?
I love films that are a little quirky or inspiring, I loved Juno, Son of Rambow, Marie Antoinette for the look, oh and I've recently watched Man on Wire which was totally 100% amazing.

What inspires you?
Wow, so many things - nature, patterns, creativity in all forms, the little things that other people don't always notice.

dew drop shimmer...

Your favourite books?
So many I'm not sure how to choose. I loved Audrey Niffeneggers - The Time Traveler's Wife, I love Miranda July's collection of short stories - No One Belongs Here More Than You for their quirky charm. I have a soft spot for Benedicta Leigh - Unlock, And Remind Me Of The Sea - for the lovely title and the fact that it was the book I was reading when I met M. So many others, I could go on all day...

books

Do you collect anything?
Um no!

What makes you follow a blog?
Lovely photography and a sense of somethng inspiring or creative.

What was the most enjoyable thing you did today?
Well it's only just after lunch so there's plenty of the day left! Maybe chilling out this morning reading the Sunday papers.

What is your favourite smell?
I love the smell of fresh oranges, sweet peas, new books, cut grass, oh and I love the smell of fresh laundry...

oranges

What is on the top of your to do list?
So many things! Sort out my photographs is pretty much at the top, as I need to get some printed.


Tell me a random fact about yourself.

I don't own a TV and haven't had one for the last 8 years, ever since we moved to a rural area. Firstly because we were decorating and the reception around here is rubbish and then we realised we'd gone nearly 4 months without a tv and hadn't missed it. We always said we'd go out and buy one as soon as we missed it and here we are 8 years later!

The rules:
1. Respond and rework; answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your invention, add one more question of your own.
2. Tag eight other people.

So anyone who would like to play...consider yourself tagged!

5 comments:

Martina said...

Hi Jac...lovely to find out more about you...and the more I see your photos the more I love them!!

hanna said...

I enjoyed reading this and finding out a little more about who you are - and seeing more of your beautiful photos
xx
Hanna

Tracy said...

Hi there, Jac! Just loved reading your meme and learning more about you...and seeing your fantastic photos. That one of the tangerines is enchanting with that light... Happy Day :o)

Relyn Lawson said...

Oh, me too, me too. I actually found myself saying that a lot as I read your post. My favorite colors change all the time, I also don't collect anything. Well, almost nothing. Books - I do collect books. And, we haven't had a TV in about eleven years. Love that!

christina said...

We have so much in common. I love your blues and just must look into a few of your favorite books.
xo