As you will know, today Christina is hosting yet another Simple Things Day. This time for each blogger who joins in she is donating a dollar,(up to £250) to a charity helping the survivors of Haiti.
My simple things are all about appreciating what January has to offer...
* The delights of unexpected snow
* Having an excuse to stay snuggled under the duvet
* New beginnings and the stirring of creativity again - ( oh I have so many ideas!)
* Enjoying simple tasks like making bread and soup
* Celebrating the lengthening of days
* Taking the time to pause and reflect...
Head across here to see other bloggers and their 'simple things'.