This past week, I feel like I've been so busy that I might meet myself coming in the opposite direction - that's what happens when you take some holiday from work...
* Got my hair cut **
* Attended a 90th birthday party
* Cooked and ate scallops for the first time
* Painted a room
* Painted a floor
* Weeded 2 beds in my garden
* Ordered some seeds
* Painted a garden fence
* Finally took my library books back
* Which meant a fine £6.07 -ouch!
Really -It's less hard work being at at work lol!
** It's difficult to tell in this photo how long my hair was but it fell a few inches past my shoulders and now it's a jaw length bob.