Sunday 9 May 2010

keeping it simple...

After my last post I wanted to say thank you for your suggestions relating to lack of time. I like the idea of doing a few posts at a time and then scheduling them to arrive at a later date. I also liked the fact that most of you don't quite know how you fit it in blogging along with everything else, so I'm glad I'm in good company!
lemons...37/365
scenes from a bed... 38/365
This week was all about keeping it simple and not worrying about what I hadn't done but rather enjoying what I had!
So far this week * I managed to get to the gym *went to the beach *voted in the General Election *did some reading *took some photos* along with all the other ordinary day to day stuff, so not bad for someone with lack of time...!

6 comments:

ELK said...

hello there ..the photos are so nice today ..balancing act each day for sure!

Char said...

sounds like a great week

SE'LAH... said...

Such fresh photos here.
Had to stop by today to say
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
lots of love.

Shelby and Bev said...

love your photos...they are calming...
keep it simple!

margie said...

important to simplify. beautiful simple photos.

christina said...

love
love
that you are keeping "it" simple.
xo