Friday, 5 November 2010

dreaming...

Firstly, I want to say thank you for all your lovely comments about my first tentative steps into the world of photography... Sometimes you just need a little reassurance that you're not completely crazy in wanting to follow your dreams...
at the beginning where anything is possible...191/365
This week I feel as if a lot of things have started falling into place. Maybe there's something in the air but I feel as if things are starting to shift and changes are afoot...
sometimes the simple things are the ones that are most beautiful...188/365
Other things this week in no particular order...
* Last night I went to a gig to see Marina and the Diamonds. She was fantastic... check out this link
* I can't believe that there are only 7 weeks and a day until Christmas... really how did that happen?
* This weekend I'm off on a mystery coach trip! Crazy, yes, cheesy yes but something I always wanted to do! I have no idea where I'll end up but it should be funny and there's 14 of us going... I'll let you know where I end up!!

I hope you all have a lovely weekend whatever you get up to...

7 comments:

M. Daniyal Iqbal said...

Watch Online Live Dragon Ball Z Remastered / Uncut 9 Season 291 Episode and Sagas Watch At On Link

SE'LAH... said...

you are amazing ... i am so blessed to enjoy your photography everyday.

hope you are doing well. one love.

Catherine said...

A mystery coach sounds like a lot of fun I hope you ended up somewhere good! I'm glad little changes are starting to happen for you, I think you have a wonderful talent : )

Lobster and swan said...

happy November! Hooray ou won my Farrow and ball giveaway, just need you to pop your details over to me at lobsterandswan[at]yahoo[dot]com


have a wonderful evening

jeska x

Martina said...

Am excited to hear about the magical mystery tour Jac - hope you had a great old time :)

Lauren said...

I love Marina and the Diamonds too! I've listened to that album over and over, she is cool. Love your photos too!

Mehul said...

Ohh that "bottled tree" is so lovely. Wanna follow your each photography. xo
~ Mehul
Architectural Stone