Saturday 4 April 2009

'making mojo'...

Because of my travel problems at the moment I haven't had much time for creating, so I feel as if it's about time I got my 'making mojo' back. Luckily I have a fortnight off work - bliss, (no early travelling!) so I am hoping to use this time to recharge a little. Below is my inspiration board that I have propped up on my desk. It changes depending on my mood and the things I find inspiring at any one time.

inspiration board

Tomorrow I am off to the Lake District, (in a hire car!) for a couple of days, so I am going armed with my camera, notebooks, pens, crayons and books, amongst other things. I feel it's important to pack these essentials first and then see what space I have left for clothing! Hope you all have a wonderful and creative weekend!

2 comments:

triplej said...

what a gorgeous inspiration board! I hope you have lots and lots of fun creating! I hope we get to see the results....

Rachel said...

Oooh. It's lovely. I'm sure you'll have a very productive trip.