Sunday 31 May 2009

change of plans...

Mmmm so... the idea was to have my little Etsy shop up and running from tomorrow...but I'm still waiting for labels to go inside my pouches and some photo prints! No matter, instead of opening tomorrow I'll now open the following Monday on June the 8th! Some things are worth waiting for (lol!).

My creation

The good news, is that there's still time to leave a comment on this post to be entered into a giveaway for some handmade goodies, as instead of drawing a name tomorrow I'll do it the next Monday.

Hope you're all enjoying the sun, wherever you are! (I can't believe it's still hot here - hooray!!)

7 comments:

hanna said...

beautiful photographs.
I'm also in the process of setting up an etsy shop, it's takng me much longer than expected.

christina said...

This is such wonderful news. An etsy shop! And yes, some things are worth waiting for.

Ahh...it's comfy over here. Can I stay a while? Wink ; )

Rachel said...

It will certainly be worth the wait! Take your time.

Sarah said...

Looking forward to checking out your shop.

Martina said...

Can't wait for your store to open Jac! Take your time, I say..no need to rush :)

Catherine said...

I'm really looking forward to seeing what you have been working on Jac!

triplej said...

I am so excited for you! I can't wait to check out the shop!!