Thursday 11 June 2009

more simply happy...

I had so much fun participating in the 'simple things' post over at Soul Aperture that I can't stop!

peony magic

Funnily enough, today Christina also has a photo of a peony on show. Today I am simply happy that the peonies that I bought yesterday are just beginning to open - such simple beauty that I could just spend so long looking at their intricate petals

peony wonder

I could have sat playing with the camera all evening looking at their loveliness, if it wasn't for the small matter of needing to get other things done this evening - like eating! ;)

The other bit of news, is that I'm finally getting my Etsy shop on track - (look I even managed to add a widget to my sidebar - woo hoo!) maybe you'll pop over there and take a peek, even if it's just to give me a little feedback... :)

8 comments:

christina said...

OMGoodness!! These peonies are glorious! Oh honey, you have such beautiful talent. I can't wait to place my order in your shop.
xo

Relyn Lawson said...

That first picture is simply stunning. Really, really beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! Your etsy shop is full of goodies. I'm going to have to start pinching my pennies so I can order from your shop!

hanna said...

Those peonies are juat so beautiful, so delicate. Thanks for sharing your pretty photos.
And yay for the Etsy shop! I know I've said it before , but you make such pretty things!

Martina said...

Really beautiful photos.

SE'LAH... said...

peonies are my favourite flowers and your photos display why. beautious captures.

Catherine said...

Congratulations on your etsy shop, everything looks fantastic. I love peonies, they are my all time favourites, lovely pictures!

triplej said...

Oh aren't peonies such a joy this time of year?! I can't get enough of them either. Really beautiful pictures too, I can see you had fun!!