Thursday 23 July 2009

celebrations and packing...

Today is M's Birthday and so we are spending the day partly doing lovely things and partly rushing around like mad people, as we are off to Belgium tomorrow to have a few days enjoying a city break, (also combined with helping a relative move from Belgium to London - we are helping to bring some boxes back).

097 copy


As we are super busy today we will be continuing the birthday fun over the next few days - after all as the land of chocolate beckons, it would be rude not to partake don't you think?!

I'll be away until about Friday next week but have {fingers crossed} scheduled a post for Saturday which will have a give away of sorts! I'll see you when I get back as I don't think I'll have time to go online, as I'll be too busy sampling the chocolates! ;)

4 comments:

Relyn Lawson said...

OH, yum. I do hope your giveaway includes some of those Belgian chocolates. Have a marvelous time. Take lots of pictures, please.

Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, M.

ELK said...

have a perfectly marvelous celebration!

hanna said...

Yay Belgium! Wishing you a lovely time away
xx
Hanna

christina said...

Yummy! Have a safe and beautiful travel.
xo