Sunday 24 January 2010

in the blink of an eye...

No sooner did it get past Sunday, I blinked and here we are again...I really need to get to grips with this blogging lark and post more frequently!

* This weekend I've started reading a new book and finished this one.
* Made some delicious spicy parsnip soup, (Recipe to follow...)
* Played with my new 50mm - I managed to break the last one :(
* Bought a new pair of boots and a pair of black skinny jeans
* Visited a camera shop and held the lovely Canon 7D and 5D as I was curious to their weight *swoon*
* Took Sparky on a snowy dog walk

ransom
pages
boots1
boots
leap

How about you?

3 comments:

Char said...

cute boots!!!! i babysat my nieces all weekend....so it was pretty much a wash with nothing else going on.

ELK said...

love the browns & whites in this series...especially the pup in the snow!!weekend go by so fasT!

Catherine said...

I love your boots! they are gorgeous, I hate when weekends go so fast! How nice is the 5D, a friend of mine has one and I love it, they are heavy though!