Friday 19 February 2010

the gift of jewels...

A short while ago, the lovely Se'lah of Necessary Room organised the 'gift of jewels' swap, where those who participated sent a little token of love in the form of a letter, postcard, poem etc out into the world to their swap partner. I was so excited when I got back from manchester to find mine waiting for me...
jewel1jeweljewel2
The only problem, is that I'm not sure who it came from, so that I can thank them, especially as it had all of my favourite things on it. So if you happen to read this ' thank you!'.

Also thank you Se'lah for organising this swap!

3 comments:

christina said...

how beautiful!
xo

libby said...

it was me! so glad you like it.
love, elizebeth

SE'LAH... said...

your jewel is absolutely beautiful! wow. i'm so glad you are enjoying it. you deserve it.

one love.