Friday 19 June 2009

starting to enjoy...

So far this week I'm feeling pretty pleased with myself as since we last spoke, I've been out running two more times and my legs are getting, (slightly) more used to it, even if my lungs are not! It's a little strange but I'm starting to enjoy myself and think maybe I could grow to like this running lark!

evening feed

I took this on the drive back home after my run, (I was the passenger!) it reminded me of a picture you would find in a story book...

This weekend I have nothing organised but plan to include bread baking, some crafty fun, another run, some decluttering and making cupcakes in there somewhere...I guess we'll see what happens! Have a lovely weekend!

4 comments:

christina said...

hi sweetie!
i hope you share a few pics of the bread and cupcakes... pretty please.
xo

christina said...

PS: these pictures are enchanting!

Martina said...

Lovely shots! Am so impressed with your running...have a lovely weekend!

Catherine said...

Sounds like you have a great weekend planned. You are so lucky to have such a beautiful place to go running in, I'd love to start running too, the gym gets so dull, but I just don't have a running style or the motivation sadly. Lovely pictures!